Do You Want To Study In United States Of America For ESL or Networking Course?

21 Nov

If your answer is yes, then you must definitely gather all information about it that will help to fulfill your dreams.

Applying for visa is quite a complicate procedure and surely not an easy job. This is because a lot of legal formalities and paperwork required doing in order to attain visa. Furthermore, not even a single error accepted because it can lead to rejection of visa.

If you wish to study in America for ESL or networking courses (LAN & WAN), it is necessary to apply in for F-1 visa. This via allows students to pursue the course and return back to the native country after completing the program.

To go abroad successfully, here are few things that one needs to keep in mind:

Show necessary documents
Person applying for visa, need to show all the required documents. This includes valid passport, recent passport size photos and visa application form. Besides this, immigrant needs to submit residential proof and document showing the proof that person has enough money to live his living in United States (done by showing assets and bank balance). These documents prove that one is capable to go in U.S. and also that one will return to their native country on completing their studies.

Make sure school is certified
The school in which you are thinking to get enroll must be certified by the educational center board because attaining certification from an institution that is not certified is just waste of time and money.

Sponsorship from an educational institution
Admissions vary from one college to another, thus before getting applying for visa one must ensure that are the schools offering F1 visa to students in New York. There are few rules and regulations of colleges that you need to have:

  • English proficiency: If you want to pursue ESL classes, you need to be good in it. It’s must for a candidate to have a good score in the English tests, so that one can attain visa easily.

  • Intention of person to stay in America: Candidates coming in United States of America needs to go back to their native country after the completion of their course.

In order to find good schools that are offering F1 visa in New York you need to do thorough research, so as to make your dream come true for studying in U.S.

Leave a comment

Posted by on November 21, 2013 in Medical assistant training



Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: