To get hold of brilliant job opportunities, most of the candidates prefer to study abroad. But, applying for a visa is not an easy task to do. Complex paperwork is associated with this process. Moreover, one needs to go through terms and conditions of the visas meant for students who want to study abroad.
There are certain conditions that you need to qualify to get your visa approved in a short period of time. Before that, you must select a college or university in which you want to study. The rules and regulations for the admission vary from one educational institution to the other.
Certain criteria are specified for F-1 visa. Mentioned below are some conditions that you need to qualify to fulfill your dream of studying in United States of America.
1. It is a must for you to return to your country on completion of your course.
2. After reaching U.S., you cannot change your educational institution rather you need to pursue your study in the institution through which the visa is granted.
3. You should have sufficient funds to show at the time of your interview.
4. You should have job opportunities in your native country. Such evidence will show that you will be shifting to United States of America on temporary basis and will return within a specified period.
Furthermore, it is necessary for you to attach important documents with your application for F-1 visa for international students. Make sure that you have entered all the details correctly because a small mistake cam lead to visa delay or rejection.
Now, you can have look at the most important guidelines that you should follow at the time when you are studying in America.
1. If you have stopped attending classes, then you should return to your home country.
2. To maintain the status of your visa, your attendance should be at least 80 percent. If you have failed to attend classes on regular basis, then you will be considered as out of status.
3. Do not forget to keep copy of I-20 form with your passport.
4. During you stay in United States of America, you must provide your institution your current address in United States. In case, you have changed your location, then must inform the authorities within 10 days.
Apart from this, if you want to work in America after completion of your course, then you should have job offer from the recognized employer. It is the responsibility of your employer to apply for the extension of your visa so that you can start working there.
So, if you are the one planning to study in United States of America then go through the visa procedure thoroughly to get your visa approved.
F-1 visa for international students fulfills dream of the students who want to study abroad so as to get excellent job opportunities in future.