Whether you want to attain degree from U.S. University or learn English in ESL school; be it any reason, if you are a candidate who is willing to study in U.S. then you need to apply for F-1 visa.
Basically, this visa is issued to international students who want to purse academic program or English course at the training institute of U.S. However, student studying on F-1 visa needs to go for a full time course that is of 18 weeks. Following are the strict criteria that a student needs to follow, in order to qualify for F-1 visa:
A candidate must return back to his residence after competition of studies.
- To get visa, student needs to attain written approval from the institution from they would be pertaining education.
- Sufficient financial support should be there, along with strong ties to home country that would help the student get a good job after the competition of studies.
- F-1 visa holding international students can only remain for 12 months in U.S. after the completion of course.
Alongside completing the visa formalities, student also needs to meet the guidelines of a training institute in order to get enrolled in it. Let’s have a look:
Sufficient finances are available for tuition fee: Foremost thing that a student must meet is finances that are required to fill the tuition fee. Without it no institute would allow a candidate to study in their school. This is because of the fact that it has risk associated with it, as international students can make fake promises of filling the fee later on and after the competition of program might run away.
- Verified by certified bank statement: The amount of tuition fee needs to be verified by certified bank, so that institute management is assured that the fee they are getting has come from a right source.
- Submit application form: Student needs to fill the application form that would comprise of their name, age, address details, passport number, place of issue, driving license number, date of birth, emergency contact information, previous course pursued, health condition etc. Once this all has been filled they need to submit the form in order to get admission in the school.
- Submit various checklist documents: Alongside the application form, student needs to submit various other documents, as well. To name a few are: birth certificate, copy of entry visa, evidence of financial support, copy of passport ID, statement of purpose, affidavit of support, internal student application etc.
After competition of these aforementioned formalities, student must mail the application package and other documentation at the mentioned address of the institute.
If you want to purse study in U.S. then you need to apply for F-1 visa, which is especially made for the international students who want to attain certificate of U.S. University.